WHAT TO EXPECT WITH YBYF…
- Practices will be held at 6:00 p.m. beginning late July.
- Practice runs five evenings per week until school begins, then three evenings per week with Saturday games.
- Parents are required to complete volunteer hours during our home games. Information on sign-ups will be provided during registration.
- We have both home and away games on Saturdays. Home games are at YHS, away games are throughout the central valley. Parents are responsible for transportation.
- A deposit check is due on the day gear is handed out. The check is held for the duration of the season, it will be returned when parent volunteer hours are completed & all gear is returned undamaged.
- Parents must provide YBYF with the players birth certificate and proof of medical insurance.
- Football usually ends in early November however, if your team makes it to the play-offs, the game and practice schedule will continue accordingly.
Parents are welcome to attend YBYF meetings. Meetings are monthly at Round Table, Date & Time posted on the Events page.